Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Get Huge Pecs & Broad Chest | Subliminal Audio to Grow your Chest Muscles for Gay Men | Bulging Pecs

Law of Gayttraction

This insanely powerful subliminal audio will build pectoral and shoulder muscles super fast! Gow the size of your pecs sooo much that they will bulge out from your shirt. Your upper body will look well proportionate and sexy. Gay boys will admire your cleavage and your man boobs will become your sex appeal!


HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

AFFIRMATIONS USED -
My chest is wide and sexy. I have a broad chest. My chest is muscular. I look handsome with my sexy chest. My pecs are bulging and huge. My pectoral muscles are strong. I have sexy and manly chest. Gay men admire my cleavage. My man boobs are attractive. My wide and broad shoulders are muscular. I have sexy upper body and torso. Shirts fit perfectly well on my huge chest.

Credit:
Rain: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment