Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Subliminal Audio to Build Muscular Arms | Grow HUGE THICK Biceps, Triceps & Deltoids for Gay Men

You need strong and bulging muscular arms to woo gay boys. We just love it when you struggle to get your tight shirt out of those humongous thick arms...we just wish to tear it apart and ........you know....let's stop it before it gets way too raunchy! 

You get the point, this subliminal audio will give you "GUNS OF THOR".... Beastly Muscular Bicep, Tricep and Deltoids. This audio will quickly build muscular bulging arms for gay men.

Subliminal Audio to Build Muscular Arms | Grow HUGE THICK Biceps, Triceps & Deltoids for Gay Men


Affirmations Used - 

My shoulder muscles are growing extremely muscularly.
My arm muscles are well defined and proportionate.
I am developing big muscled arms.
I always work my bicep muscles with intensity.
I use proper weight lifting techniques to build muscular arms.
My triceps muscles receive excellent nutrition and blood flow
Both my biceps and triceps are extremely strong.
People admire my muscular arms and hands.
My bicep muscles are strong and healthy
I will build huge biceps, triceps, and deltoid muscles
I will develop healthy and strong deltoids.
I will achieve remarkable muscle growth in my entire arms.
My body will send lots of nutrition and blood to my shoulders and arms.
I have started noticing that my shoulder and arm muscle mass is increasing.
My muscular and strong hands will give me confidence.
I will become extremely attractive and muscular with my thick arms.
My Muscular arms are continuing to increase in size.
My shoulder and triceps muscles are naturally big
I have naturally strong and muscular arms.
Others admire my large and well-defined muscular arms.
I enjoy pushing my bicep muscles to the max.
Developing good muscular arms is easy for me to do.
I like eating foods that help build strong bicep muscles.
My lifestyle enhances my ability to become fit and toned
Every passing day my biceps and triceps are growing bigger and bigger.
With every press, my shoulders are getting more and more muscular.
Every day in every way my arms are becoming more and more muscular.
My muscular arms bulge out from T-shirts.
Gay men admire my muscular arms.
Everyone is seduced by my thick shoulders and arms.
My muscular bulging deltoids give an aesthetic frame to my body.

HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Subliminal Audio Frequency is a powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy and reality shifting. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

Credit: 
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
Rain Sound: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

3 comments:

  1. It would be great to add 2 go shirtless when it is summer affirmations to all your upper body subliminal s. Please remember we half to wear shirts in all public places and to attend events, when going to events where children and women and people of all ages are present and when company is coming for dinner or we are going out for dinner. We still want ourselves to be comfy when we have to wear shirts. A better suggestion is a Shirtless Freedom subliminal that adds a bit of gym free balling when the gym allows or we feel we can get away with it. This video main purpose would be to help gay men of all all ages who were body shamed for years and feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in there own skin and finally allow them to wear muscle tees if that if their thing, go shirtless and feel completely at ease as if they were wearing a shirt and just did not know it. It is a subliminal for mental healing as well as for confidence building and even some humble pride in ones own body. It would be for all gay men regardless of the type of gay they are to go shirtless when they can go shirtless. It would be effortless to go shirtless after listening to your subliminal after using the clear skin subliminal of choice (hair or no hair) . It would be as if any gay men just grab to sunscreen apply it to their entire upper body and take advantage of the sun. Some affirmations can include but be reworded better than these suggestion as follows I am shirtless when I hop out of bed. I stay shirtless everyday until I have to shower to go to work or out for the day. I put on a shirt to answer the door or find one fast if their is no time to find a shirt. I go shirtless on purpose most sunny days in my house and outside when I can any day it is warm enough to do so.I go shirtless when I dance at gay bars that allow me too. or I sometimes promote a shirtless lifestyle I go shirtless on purpose because I know it is sexy and hot. I go shirtless so gay men have no problem looking at my body. I put on a tight shirt to dance when the owner tells me to without a fuss. I occasionally free ball at the gym. This is for liberal gyms and the free balling part of the subliminal would only be 1 or 2 affirmations just to allow for the occasional time free balling may be an option because lets face it that is not the case that oaten but it does increase the amount of acceptance and freedom one has in his own body to not be afraid or hide it. Etc You get the idea. There is nothing like freedom and hope for a better life and that starts with confidence and feeling. g safe and comfortable in your own skin. In the meantime I will do your abs video with at least 1 suggestion of going shirtless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My macular bulging deltoids give an aesthetic frame to my body."
    Is this the affirmation or a typo?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete