Monday, August 8, 2022

Hourglass Figure Subliminal | Narrow Waist & Wide Hips | Unisex

 Who doesn't love curves?


Whichever dress you wear, having a slim waist will enhance your shape... your chest, and your butt... This subliminal is created for reducing stomach/waist fat... and making it very thin. While, the hip bones will enlarge, giving your body a complete hourglass-shaped body. 

UNISEX.... any body type can use this subliminal


Hourglass Figure Subliminal | Narrow Waist & Wide Hips | Unisex


AFFIRMATIONS:
I have an hourglass body figure.
My waist is tiny.
I have a wide torso.
I have wide and voluminous booty.
My hips are large and sexy.
My stomach is always flat.
My hips are wide.
My body looks sexy as an hourglass.
I accept my body for the hourglass shape.
I accept my body shape and acknowledge the beauty it holds.
I adore my body curves.
I am attaining and maintaining my ideal weight.
I really appreciate how amazing and beautiful my body looks.
I have manifested my desired hourglass body.
The more acceptance and love I have for my body the curvier and hourglass-like it becomes.
Everyone is aroused by my hourglass curvy body.
I am ready and excited to achieve a voluminous hourglass body 
I believe in my body’s ability to change easily 
I am happy for the health and healing ability of my body 
I feel extremely healthy and full of energy all the times 
I love my body the way it looks.
I always maintain an hourglass body figure.
Everyone appreciates my hourglass body figure.
I also appreciate everything my body is doing to keep me fit and healthy. 
All the workouts I am doing are helping me achieve really curvy hourglass body. 
My body looks attractive and curvy.
My eating habits are nourishing my body and make me curvy.
I eat lots of nourishing good food that helps enhance my already existing curves. 
My body is thick and slim in the perfect places.
I am in love with my beautiful, healthy, and fit body.
I am always eating easy-to-digest and well-nourishing food.
My tummy is always flat and tiny.
I have a curvy body.
I often eat a lot of fruits that help my belly stay flat.
I also eat lots of protein and fiber-rich food which keeps my body in a great hourglass-like shape.
I am grateful that my hormones are blessing me with the most perfect hourglass curvy body.
I have a wide torso, narrow waist, and wide hips.
I love how easy it is to see progress and my body getting curvier.
It is easy for me to attain and maintain my ideal desired weight and curvy hourglass body shape. 
I already feel attractive and confident, the hourglass body is just the cherry on top. 
I look in the mirror feeling confident every day.



HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

Credit: 
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
Rain Sound: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment