Monday, August 8, 2022

Tighten Vaginal Opening | Subliminal to Make your Pu$$y feel Pleasurable | Restore Hymen as Virgin

 What's up sexies!

I have finally entered into the realms of subs for female bodies! It's a fu'kin huge world. 

This subliminal is made to make your vaginal opening tighten. 

BENEFITS

- Beautiful looking labia

- Narrow Opening

- Tightens after sex every time

- Hymen is restored

- Tight vagina feels soooo good to ur partner


Tighten Vaginal Opening | Subliminal to Make your Pu$$y feel Pleasurable | Restore Hymen as Virgin

AFFIRMATIONS:

My Vagina is as tight as virgin.

My clit has narrowed.

I love my cute pussy.

My vagina has healed completely.

I have a healthy clit.

I have a beautiful labia. 

My hymen is still intact.

My pussy feels really tight.

I have become a virgin again anatomically.

My tight vagina provides immense pleasure to my partner.

My pussy feels very good.

My genitals look very sexy.

I have a pretty vaginal opening.

My clit gets tightened every time after sex.

My vulva tightens every time post-sex.

I am happy with my narrow labia.


HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:

Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. 

Listen to my subliminal while imagining your desires manifested. Imagine with as much detail and feeling as possible and feel as if your desires have come true. ANd believe that your desires have come true after the subliminal audio therapy as well. 

Listen to this audio as many times as you want. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. 

My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!


Credit: 

Music: https://www.purple-planet.com

Rain Sound: Mixkit

Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment