Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Extreme Fat Burning Subliminal for Gay Men to Lose Belly Fat | Subconscious Affirmations | Weight Loss


 Use this Powerful Subliminal which contains subconscious affirmations for you to quickly lose excess weight and reduce fat in your belly/hips region. 

Extreme Fat Burning Subliminal for Gay Men to Lose Belly Fat | Subconscious Affirmations | Weight Loss

AFFIRMATIONS USED - 
I’m slim, healthy and strong
I eat what I want, when I want and stop when I start to feel full
I am nourishing my body with fresh foods and water
I enjoy my food and eat mindfully
I enjoy finding ways to get more and more active
I love moving my body and getting active now
I listen to what my body needs with love
I love and accept myself now
Every day I move closer to my ideal weight
I have what it takes to achieve my ideal weight goal
I can do this!
I always listen to what my body wants and needs
I eat everything mindfully and slowly and I enjoy every bite
Every day it gets easier to lose weight and improve my health
I’m now the kind of person who can easily achieve my ideal weight and healthy living goals
My thoughts support me on my weight loss journey
I am kind to myself
I make conscious decisions that help me achieve my ideal weight
I’m improving my health every day
I am my best cheerleader
I fill my mind with messages that support me
Every day I get slimmer, healthier and fitter
I love my body
I love and respect my body now and always
Being healthy and slim is easy for me now
Being healthy and slim is a top priority for me now
Every day I make healthy choices for myself 
Being healthy and slim gets easier for me every day
I love and nourish my body and mind
I’m perfectly capable of achieving my ideal weight and every day it gets easier and easier
I’m healthy and happy
I really enjoy moving my body now
I love and cherish every part of my body now
I’m enjoying building really healthy habits into my life
I love drinking water and walking
I make sure that I exercise daily
I work on my mindset to help me feel really positive
I have what it takes to achieve my ideal weight
I love and respect my body now
I eat mindfully now
Losing weight is easy, healthy and natural for me
It’s easy for me to be my goal weight
It’s easy for me to choose the healthy option that I know my body will love
I am blessed with a beautiful, healthy body
I’m enjoying my slim and healthy body
I’m loving feeling so healthy, slim and fit
I take the time to really enjoy and appreciate my food
I’m loving the way my body feels as I become stronger and healthier
I’m loving the way my body feels as I eat healthier
I’m loving the way my body feels as I get more and more active
I’m loving the way my body feels as I move closer and closer to my goal weight
Good health is a priority for me now
Exercising is a daily part of my life now
I love what I see now when I look in the mirror
I enjoy seeing myself in photos now
I enjoy catching a glimpse of myself in a shop window
I love my new dress size
I am building solid healthy habits for life
I choose to prioritize my health and wellbeing now
I choose to be slim and healthy for life
I am slim
I am healthy
I am well
I take really good care of my body and mind
I love that I can run up a flight of stairs now with ease
I love that I feel so light now
I love that I can wear the clothes I love now
I am a naturally slim and healthy person
I’m loving feeling so healthy now
I radiate great health
I look and feel fantastic
I have a slim and healthy body and mind
I’m so grateful for my slim, healthy and well body

HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy and reality shifting. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

Credit: 
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
Rain Sound: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment