Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Get Rid of Spectacles Forever | Subliminal for Healthy Sky Blue Eyes | Seduce Gay Men with your Eyes🤩

This Subliminal Audio contains Affirmations that can heal your eyesight forever. You can get rid of Spectacles/Glasses and look clearly with your natural, naked, and healthy eye. 

BONUS: You will change your eye Iris color to Sky Blue which can allure and seduce gay men. Cause, eyes are the first thing, anyone, notices in you!


Get Rid of Spectacles Forever | Subliminal for Healthy Sky Blue Eyes | Seduce Gay Men with your Eyes🤩

AFFIRMATIONS USED 

My eyes are relaxed.

I see clearly.

My eye color is blue

My eyes are strong

My vision is sharp

My eyes are free from strain

I am releasing the tension around my eyes

My facial muscles are relaxed

I have blue eyes

I am healing my eyes

I am sending healing energy to my eyes

I focus my eyes with ease

I will improve my eyesight

My vision is becoming sharper

My eyes are starting to focus more effortlessly

I am admired for my blue eyes

I am finding it easier to relax the tension around my eyes

Each day my eyes grow stronger and more relaxed

I will break free from eye strain

My eyesight is becoming sharper

I will heal my eyes

My eye iris color is bright blue

My vision is sharpening

My eyes will become healthy and strong

I have crystal clear eyesight

I am thankful for my blue eyes.

My eyesight is naturally improving

Everyone notices my attractive blue eyes

I can improve my eyesight

My vision is naturally sharp

Focusing my eyes is easy

I take care of my eyes

My eyes are naturally strong and healthy

I enjoy relaxing the muscles around my eyes

Improving my eyesight is something I will just do naturally

Taking care of my eyes is important

I love my blue eyes.

HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:

Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy and reality shifting. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!


Credit: 

Music: https://www.purple-planet.com

Rain Sound: Mixkit

Thumbnail Imagery from Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment