Saturday, August 21, 2021

Testosterone BOOSTING Subliminal for ALPHA Gay Men | Produce High DHT | Enhance Gay Male Sexual Characters

Your Balls will start Pumping UNNATURAL AMOUNTS of Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone into your bloodstream after listening to this subliminal audio. Couple it will Muscle Booster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzjeI... and you will become an ALPHA MASCULINE MUSCULAR GAY GOD. 

The Affirmations included can enhance your Androgen Receptors for maximum testosterone benefits. Your Sexual and Secondary Sexual Characteristics will become Animalistic. 


This sub is made especially for Homosexual and Gay Boys to increase their Testosterone levels and make themselves more attractive for fellow Gay men. 

Other Gay boys will be able to subconsciously feel your powerful testosterone manly aura and will be sexually magnetized towards you.

AFFIRMATIONS USED - 

My body is producing immense Testosterone.

My testicles are healthy and producing testosterone.

I can naturally produce lots of testosterone.

Gay men love my high testosterone and dihydrotestosterone sexual characteristics.

My body naturally produces male sex hormones.

My androgen Receptors are healthy and well-functioning.

All my testosterone is performing perfectly.

I can feel my sexual characteristics enhanced.

I an notice my secondary-sexual characteristics enhanced.

Immense amounts of testosterone is absorbed by my body every second.

I can feel many positive benefits from testosterone boost everyday. 

I am massively increasing in my testosterone levels, with every second.

I AM blessed with phenomenally high testosterone levels.

I have phenomenally high testosterone levels.

I am amazingly high in my testosterone levels, increasingly, naturally, supernaturally, awesomely, unconditionally, easily, effortlessly.

I look extremely sexy due to my high testosterone levels. 

I AM blessed with phenomenally high testosterone levels.

I am massively increasing in my testosterone levels, with every second.

I can very easily and very obviously, now and always, eternally, increasingly so, have the highest zinc levels and dihydrotestosterone levels.

My body produces massive amounts of 5-alpha reductase enzyme, increasingly so, with every second, infinitely easily so, infinitely effortlessly so! 

High-amount of Testosterone in my body is building muscle mass.

High amounts of testosterone is making me sexually attractive.

I have dihydrotestosterone dominance.

Gay men feel attracted to my testosterone aura.

My body does not produce any aromatase at all...I am emphatic dihydrotestosterone dominance, increasingly so!

I absolutely love my masculinity, increasingly so!

My dihydrotestosterone levels are absolutely impeccable.

My high levels of dihydrotestosterone makes me extremely manly.

My dihydrotestosterone levels in my body are absolutely brilliant, increasingly so

My body has very high levels of testosterone, permanently, eternally, infinitely easily, infinitely effortlessly, infinitely blissfully, infinitely euphorically.

Each and every gay man is attracted to my testosterone levels.

My body has very high levels of dihydrotestosterone, permanently, eternally, infinitely easily, infinitely effortlessly, infinitely blissfully, infinitely euphorically, infinitely obviously, with only the most desirable reasons to be so!

My beard is exceptionally very thick, particularly from my chin area....I have high dihydrotestosterone

Most of my androstenedione is converted to dihydrotestosterone, permanently so, infinitely easily so, infinitely effortlessly so, yes! 

My body contains, and produces, copious amounts of dihydrotestosterone, increasingly so, and in increasingly high amounts, now and always, eternally so, infinitely easily so, infinitely effortlessly so, infinitely euphorically so, infinitely obviously so!

My testosterone is increasingly blessed.

My high levels of testosterone is making me extremely masculine.

My dihydrotestosterone is increasingly blessed

I am amazingly high in my testosterone levels, increasingly, naturally, supernaturally, awesomely, unconditionally, easily, effortlessly so, now and always, eternally.


HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:

Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy and reality shifting. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!


Credit: 

Music: https://www.purple-planet.com

Rain Sound: Mixkit

Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment