Thursday, August 12, 2021

Beard Growth Subliminal for Gay Boys | Increase Hair Follicles QUICKLY | Manifest Sexy Facial Hair

Beard is magical!

It does enchantments on gay men that they get seduced completely by other men with a manly beard. But some boys just seem not able to grow a thick bush on their faces. And this Subliminal is just for that. 


Beard Growth Subliminal for Gay Boys | Increase Hair Follicles QUICKLY | Manifest Sexy Facial Hair

AFFIRMATIONS USED - 
My beard is growing at extreme length.
I have a long beard.
I have a thick luxurious long beard.
I am growing healthy and conditioned long facial hair.
My long beard is growing fast and quickly.
My beard gets longer as breathe.
I grow strong, tangle-free long facial hair.
My beard is growing at extreme speed.
People are shocked by my speedy beard growth.
My long beard is my best friend.
I am ready to grow my beard at extreme length.
I am growing my beard at extreme length as I breathe.
Patience is my companion in the journey of my extreme beard growth.
I am patient with my beard growth.
I let my beard grow at extreme length.
I pray the universe for a great long beard.
I am patient and calm in my long-beard journey.
Universe has a divine timing; it will bless me with my long beard.
My long beard is coming to me.
I am committed to my long beard growth.
My beard is my love.
I lovingly groom my long beard.
My long beard is well-groomed.
My long beard is shiny, healthy, and smooth.
I use safe and good-quality beard grooming products on my beard.
I groom my long beard to be soft, clean, and healthy.
I have a beard cleaning routine and I stick to it.
I take care of my long beard.
I look sexy with my beard.
I look handsome in my beard.
My beard makes me look seductive.


HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy and reality shifting. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

Credit: 
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com

Rain Sound: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.
#beardsubliminal

No comments:

Post a Comment