Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Ultimate COMBO for COMPLETE Body Muscular Growth Subliminal Audio | Build Muscle Quickly for Gay Men

 

WARNING: Excessive Usage might result in a Gigantic Body-builder-ish kinda Body. please use sparingly. Like once per day. It has 50+ Affirmations!

These subliminal affirmations target EVERY muscle in your body and boost it tremendously to grow quickly. You will subconsciously consume immense protein and all of that will be utilized to 100% for your muscles. If you work out, you will find you can easily go for more complicated routines and lift heavier weights within a week of listening to this audio. 


AFFIRMATIONS USED - 
My muscles are growing.
My muscles are well defined.
I am developing big arms.
I always work my muscles with intensity.
I use the proper weight lifting techniques.
My muscles receive excellent nutrition and blood flow.
Both my upper and lower body are extremely strong.
People admire my muscular physique.
I always take time to rest my muscles after a tough workout.
My muscles are strong and healthy.
I will build huge muscles.
I will develop a healthy and strong physique.
I will achieve remarkable muscle growth.
My body will send lots of nutrition and blood to my muscles.
I have started noticing that my muscle mass is increasing.
I will take the time to rest my muscles and help them grow.
A muscular physique will give me confidence.
I will become extremely attractive and muscular.
My strength is continuing to increase.
I will work hard so I can show off my muscles confidently.
My muscles are naturally big.
I am naturally strong and muscular.
Others admire my large and well-defined muscles.
I enjoy pushing my muscles to the max.
Muscle growth is a top priority in my life.
I have a deep yearning to develop more muscle mass.
Developing a good muscle tone is easy for me to do.
Consistency is one of my strongest virtues.
I like eating foods that help build strong muscles.
My lifestyle enhances my ability to become fit and toned.
every day my muscles get bigger and bigger.
I increase muscle mass while I sleep.
my strength increases every day.
I get stronger and stronger every day.
my body is a magnificent machine.
every day my body fat decreases.
I am lean and ripped.
my muscles are bigger and bigger.
I increase in size every day.
my body efficiently transforms protein into muscle.
I am incredibly strong.
I am incredibly lean.
my body is a work of art.
my body is perfectly proportioned.
my body is incredibly efficient
I recover quickly
I have endless motivation while working out
I have tremendous strength
my strength is explosively powerful
I have tremendous size
my body is growing every day
my muscle mass is growing every day
my body is a perfect work of art
I am an artist with my body
I sculpt my body like an artist
my muscle mass grows every day
my muscles get stronger every day
my body burns fat every day
my diet is lean and healthy
my sleep is deep and restful
I recover while I sleep
I burn fat while I sleep
I build muscle while I sleep
my metabolism supports me
my diet supports me
my mind supports me
my body is perfect
every day your muscles get bigger and bigger
You increase muscle mass while You sleep
your strength increases every day
You get stronger and stronger every day
your body is a magnificent machine
every day your body fat decreases
You are lean and ripped
your muscles are bigger and bigger
You increase in size every day
your body efficiently transforms protein into muscle
You are incredibly strong
You are incredibly lean
your body is a work of art
your body is perfectly proportioned
your body is incredibly efficient
You recover quickly
You have endless motivation while working out
You have tremendous strength
your strength is explosively powerful
You have tremendous size
your body is growing every day
your muscle mass is growing every day
your body is a perfect work of art
You are an artist with your body
You sculpt your body like an artist
your muscle mass grows every day
your muscles get stronger every day
your body burns fat every day
your diet is lean and healthy
your sleep is deep and restful
You recover while You sleep
You burn fat while You sleep
You build muscle while You sleep
your metabolism supports you
your diet supports you
your mind supports you
your body is perfect

Ultimate COMBO for COMPLETE Body Muscular Growth Subliminal Audio | Build Muscle Quickly for Gay Men

HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy and reality shifting. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

Credit: 
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
Rain Sound: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent utube. Please make one for 56 year young guy to look 30ish. With hairy chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you make the shorter version of this sub ?

    ReplyDelete