Sunday, August 8, 2021

Get a Body like Chris Evans | Subliminals & Affirmations Mix | Captain America's Ass & Pecs

 ---------------- A POWERFUL MIXTURE AUDIO ----------------

SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS & AUDIBLE AFFIRMATIONS TOGETHER

This is a brand-new formula for manifesting the dreamy hot sexy physique of the Hollywood Hunk Christopher Evans! Get Captain America's face structure, His enormous Pecs, Abs, Dorito-shaped Torso, height, and the most important...THE AMERICA'S ASS!!!


AFFIRMATIONS USED - 
I look like Chris Evans.
My body is like Chris Evans's body. 
My torso is Dorito shaped like Chris Evans.
I have huge pecs like Chris Evans.
My Abs are similar to Chris Evans.
I have back muscles that look that of Chris Evans.
I have America's Ass.
My Ass is similar to America's Ass.
I have butt as big as Chris Evans'.
My face looks like Chris Evans.
I look as handsome as Chris Evans.
I look as sexy as Chris Evans. 
My Sex appeal is similar to that of Chris Evans.
My body resembles Chris Evans's physique.
I am as muscular as Chris Evans.
I am as good-looking as Chris Evans.
My chest is as broad as Chris Evans.
My Shoulders are as wide as Chris Evans.
I am as tall as Chris Evans.

Everyone says that I look like Chris Evans.
Everyone compliments for looking as good as Chris Evans.
I am said to look as sexy as Chris Evans.
Thank you very much that I look like Chris Evans.
I am grateful that my body is like Chris Evans.

HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS: Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves! Credit: Music: https://www.purple-planet.com Rain Sounds: Mixkit Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment