Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Ultimate PENIS ENLARGEMENT Subliminal Audio | Longer | Stronger | Thicker | Big Dick for Gay Men

 A VERY VERY POWERFUL SUBLIMINAL WITH OVER 20 AFFIRMATIONS 

Feel the big dick energy amongst other gay men!

The Ultimate COMBO Subliminal Affirmations for Long Penis

Get a THICK and Healthier cock using this audio. 

The Ultimate PENIS ENLARGEMENT Subliminal Audio | Longer | Stronger | Thicker | Big Dick for Gay Men

AFFIRMATIONS USED - 

My penis is big and long.

The circulation in my penis is excellent.

My body stores excess fat in my penis.

My pelvic muscles are strong and healthy.

My penis is healthy.

My body supplies my penis with abundant nutrition.

I am confident in my penis.

My penis feels large and thick.

My penis looks amazing.

My mind is focused on increasing the size of my penis.

I will naturally enlarge my penis.

My penis is growing long.

I am noticing that my penis feels heavier.

My erections are becoming much bigger.

I will have a healthy and strong penis.

The blood flow to my penis is improving.

My pelvic muscles are becoming stronger.

I will send excess muscle to my penis.

I will naturally thicken my penis.

My penis is getting bigger and bigger.

I am starting to feel more confident in my penis.

I will send nutrients to my penis.

My penis is naturally large.

I can direct my body to store fat in my penis.

I have excellent circulation in my penis.

Having a big penis is just a normal part of my life.

I love my long and thick penis.

Sexual confidence comes naturally to me.

Nutrition and energy are flowing to my penis.

My partner is turned on by my penis.

I have a large, healthy, beautiful penis.

I can enlarge my penis with the power of positive thinking.


HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:

Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!


Credit: 

Music: https://www.purple-planet.com

Rain Sound: Mixkit

Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment