Monday, August 9, 2021

Become a Successful Gay Male Fashion Model | Subliminal Affirmations for Money, Fame & Confidence

 PHOTOGENIC FACE, CONFIDENT RAMP WALK, The perfect recipe for a Male model...A GAY male model. Flaunt your body in underwear on-ramps and photographs. A very powerful mix of subliminal affirmations for the law of attraction to manifest your modeling career with lots of money and a Million Instagram Followers. 

Become a Successful Gay Male Fashion Model | Subliminal Affirmations for Money, Fame & Confidence

     ----- Multi-Layered | Multi-Speeded | Gratitude Affirmations -----


AFFIRMATIONS USED - 
I am a Fashion Model
I am extremely handsome.
I am a sexy gay male model.
I have a sexy physique.
My features are perfect for modeling.
My face is perfect for modeling.
My body is perfect for modeling.
I am tall enough for modeling.
I am confident enough for modeling.
I know I am a Model.
I look as handsome as professional models.
I am a very professional fashion model.
I am confident on ramp walks.
I am confident on photoshoots.
I have many fans worldwide.
My Instagram account has one million followers.
My Twitter account has 2 million followers.
Everyone adores my sexy physique.
I am ripped and muscular.
I am offered hefty money for modeling.
I am the richest male model in the world.
I am paid in million dollars for modeling.
Every clothing suits me.
I look good in all outfits.
I look the best on ramps and photographs.
I am photogenic.
I am a successful gay model.
Gay boys take me as inspiration.
Gay men want to look like me.
Gay boys jerk off to my photos.
I look extremely seductive in underwear.
People only look at me on fashion ramp walks.
Everyone is mesmerized by my good looks.

HOW TO USE MY SUBLIMIANL AUDIOS:
Subliminal Audio is powerful Law of Attraction technique that is very effective for physical changes manifestations. Listen to this audio for 5 - 10 min ONLY per sitting. And don't have more than 2 sittings per day. Try not to listen to more than 5 subliminal audios at once. Remember, subs work as a strong Law of Attraction technique ONLY if you believe in them wholeheartedly. My subs do not contain any negative words or unnecessary affirmations. They are completely safe. Drink plenty of water during subliminal audio therapy. You may listen to this audio in the loop for hours during sleep. But, do not engage in any stressful work while using these subs. Be VERY VERY relaxed and optimistic all the time. You will experience results in a few days to few weeks depending upon your level of belief. All the Best my Loves!

Credit: 
Music: https://www.purple-planet.com
Rain Sound: Mixkit
Thumbnail Imagery from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment